Ease of doing business with
The best MPLS providers will be easy to do business with, but not all seem to make life easy. Here are some questions you might ask them:
- What do you do to make it easy to do business with you?
- Can you show me examples of how you keep bureaucracy to a minimum?
- Can you show me how you make adding, removing and changing sites simple?
- How long does it take to request, price and order changes?
- How flexible are your terms and conditions?
- Do you offer co-terminus terms for all your sites?
- Do you ensure the whole network complies with a global standard (even if third parties are used)?
- Can you offer a complete service covering network, infrastructure and applications?
- Can you provide expert resource to help with issues that extend beyond my network?
- Will my account manager be a generalist or will he/she be highly experienced with MPLS and other WAN technologies?