[This is a historic vacancy]
We are looking for a multi-disciplined Product Manager to join our team to help us meet our growing opportunities.
He or she will have the opportunity to work across multiple product sets to support our focus on hybrid WAN and network monitoring solutions.
Working as part of the Marketing and Product team, but solely responsible for distinct product sets, this position will give the successful candidate a huge scope in contributing to the on-going success of SAS.
We are looking for talented, energetic, fun people who have Product Management experience and skills in some or all of these areas:
- Wide area networking – SD WAN, MPLS, VPLS, Internet, Hybrid Networking
- Managed WAN and LAN services layers
- Local area networking – wired and WiFi
- Multi-SIM, Multi-Carrier 4G LTE solutions.
- Network and Application monitoring solutions
- Hosted telephony and SIP solutions
- Managed Infrastructure services – MS Exchange, Storage, Virtualisation
We are looking for people with an open and inquisitive mind-set, willing to learn about new technologies, what they could mean for our customers and how we package them together with an SAS Professional and Managed Service Wrap.
The new Product Manager will work with our passionate team to integrate our propositions into our processes and systems so that we can deliver the level of service our customers have come to expect and enjoy. He or she will be helping to maintain our position as one of the best MPLS providers and perhaps the best managed network provider in the UK.
The role is UK based, with our head office in Horsham, West Sussex, with the possibility of flexible working.
For a full Job Description, please contact email@example.com