Physical infrastructure services
View our Customer reviews
SAS physical infrastructure solutions provide lasting protection against network failure and performance degradation, minimising the impact of expansion or change, and delivering a scalable, robust foundation for on-premises or in the cloud computing.
With our dedicated team of engineers SAS can guarantee the highest standards of specification and installation for structured cabling (CAT5/6 UTP and STP cable), fibre optic cable, electrical contracting, wireless networks and LAN switches, patch panels, network outlets, line of sight cameras and patching cabinets.
The full range of services available to you from our physical infrastructure portfolio includes:
- Cabling audits and wireless surveys
- Cabling and electrical installations, including PAT testing, consumption and load testing, and cabling documentation
- Wireless network design and installation
- Comms room and data centre design and installation, including floor and ceiling systems, air-cooling, cabinets and cabinet tidies, power and cabling
- Comms room refit services, including comms room surveys, equipment and cabling tagging, repatching and refitting, out of hours removal and comms room documentation
- Physical infrastructure monitoring, incident handling and reporting
- Physical infrastructure support and maintenance services, including onsite and remote helpdesk, short-term equipment procurement and the provision of fail-over systems
Our procedures adhere to industry standards for quality, safety and best practise, and meet all of the following compliance regulations:
- IEE wiring regulations (currently in 17th edition)
- CAT 5e / CAT 6 Standard wiring regulations
- Electricity at Work Act
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction, Design and Maintenance Regulations
- British Standard BS6701 parts 1 and 2 (telecommunications cabling)
- Earthing Standard – CP1013
- International and European standards – ISO 11801 and EN 50173
- European code of practice for cabling in customer premises – EN 50174
If you would like to learn more about our services, speak to one of our consultants using Live chat or call us on 08456 431431.
|Download the SAS physical infrastructure services data sheet||207.17 KB|