View our Customer reviews
SAS managed services provide you with a single point of contact for the management and support of your entire network infrastructure. From our 24/7 network operations centre (NOC) in the UK, we take responsibility for everything from the availability of your carrier network services right through to the performance and delivery of your cloud or premises-based applications.
Our team of managed services specialists has the interdisciplinary knowledge of voice technology, data networks and server environments, vital to supporting your twenty-first century communications. And our in-life services team can assist you with all of your circuit provisioning requirements, providing expert advice on technical specification, product selection and configuration, along with post-sales support for billing and service relationship management.
The full range of services available to you from our managed services portfolio includes:
- Provisioning and management of UK and international carrier networks
- Project management for installations, moves, adds and changes of voice and data services
- Management of application configurations, e.g. adding users, domain names, distribution lists, archiving policies
- Configuration and management of data backups (e.g. archives, configurations).
- Benchmarking against prevailing tariffs, special offers or consolidated spend discounts
- Real-time monitoring of network traffic, network devices, end-user devices, application performance, application delivery, server and operating system health, and environmental systems using basic and advanced monitoring protocols, including ICMP, SNMP, NETFLOW (SFLOW, JFLOW and IPFIX) and IPSLA
- Customisable performance thresholds, SLAs and escalation processes
- Incident and problem management for ISP, carrier and telco service issues
- Hardware break/fix and parts replacement
- Independent SLA monitoring and rapid fault diagnosis
- ITIL change control process for all moves, adds, changes, faults and billing issues
- Customisable portal for incident tracking, performance stats and reporting
- Fixed price 4, 8 and 24 hour service level agreements for hardware and software support
In a typical SAS managed services deployment , you can expect to save around 50% of the operational costs, per annum, associated with setting up and running your own 24/7 in-house support facility, and 100% of the capital expenditure. When it comes to client satisfaction and retention, our track record for closing 85% of inbound support queries on the first call, coupled with the fact that we identify 95% of all P1 incidents proactively, means you can count on us to protect and enhance your business interests.
If you would like to learn more about our services, speak to one of our consultants using Live chat or call us on 08456 431431.
|Download the SAS managed services data sheet||142.47 KB|