SAS, in partnership with its suppliers and resellers, recognises its responsibility to protect the environment for the prosperity and survival of future generations.
SAS will meet its commitment to sustainability through the services it provides and in the way it operates as an organisation. Our sustainability policy is to minimise our negative environmental impact.
Our commitment to sustainability
SAS commits to implementing this policy throughout the organisation by:
- Developing sustainable procurement procedures for all stages of the supply chain
- Minimising our consumption of resources
- Encouraging repair, reuse and recycling of surplus materials, and minimising waste generation
- Working towards carbon neutrality on our office energy use and travel
- Maximising the efficient use of energy and materials
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation
- Adhering to the ISO 14001 standard for all our operations
- Increasing our use of renewable resources
- Training staff on our sustainability objectives
- Setting measurable defined sustainable development objectives and targets
- Using all suitable opportunities to influence our partners, suppliers and sub contractors to improve their own environmental performance
SAS's chief technology officer will develop and coordinate the company’s sustainability action plan to implement the above policies and publish the results of its progress annually both internally and externally.
This policy is supported fully by the SAS board of directors.
Chief executive officer
SAS Global Communications Limited